Hi,

Thanks for your interest and the proposal. In the "Proposal 4: [ML]
Ensemble Methods Support for WSO2 Machine Learner", we are focusing on the
three methods: Bagging, Boosting and Stacking. You may not need to
implement several techniques for Boosting, but rather one technique for
each of the above three methods.

Can you update the proposal accordingly?

Thanks,
Supun

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:22 PM, tbcTobeContinued <
> tbc.dengwe...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry,here is the link:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwujRZWY9rKPemVkbVYwTmd6bGM/view?usp=sharing
>>
>> 在 2016年3月22日,下午10:40,Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> 写道:
>>
>> Thanks for the proposal Deng, we'll check and provide feedback. It'll be
>> easier, if you could share a google document with us, with comment rights.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 7:42 PM, tbc.dengwe...@outlook.com <
>> tbc.dengwe...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,all
>>> I want to implemet AbaBoost for WSO2 Machine Leaner. here is my
>>> proposal, please give some feedback to improve it.
>>> Thanks
>>> wicky
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> tbc.dengwe...@outlook.com
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Thanks & regards,
>> Nirmal
>>
>> Team Lead - WSO2 Machine Learner
>> Associate Technical Lead - Data Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile: +94715779733
>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Team Lead - WSO2 Machine Learner
> Associate Technical Lead - Data Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile: +94715779733
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

--
*Supun Sethunga*