Hi Deng,

Couple of comments:

   - Can you add sort of an architecture diagram, explaining your solution?
   (which visually explains implementation in a higher level)
   -
   - In the Road map, It makes more sense to mention the starting-date and
   end-date for each of the phases (instead of the duration). Also you can add
   time-slots for other steps (like doing the background research, code
   cleanup,  documenting and etc..) too, to the same timeline.

Rest of the proposal looks good to me. :)

Thanks,
Supun