I think that's the expected behaviour.

In your attached bpmn configs, the user tasks candidateUsers are not set.

In order to display a task as a claimable task, you need have that
"activiti:candidateUsers" set.

for eg:

<userTask id="usertask1" name="Add User Info"
activiti:candidateUsers="admin">
      <extensionElements>
           <activiti:formProperty id="name" name="Name" type="string"
variable="name" readable="false" required="true"/>
    </extensionElements>
</userTask>

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Manuranga Perera <m...@wso2.com> wrote:

> In BPS 3.5.1
> 1) I deployed following dummy bar file from Mgt UI
> 2) From bpmn-explorer I started the task
> 3) When I go to 'Claimable Tasks' tab, I can't see the instance
> 4) I can see the task instance in Mgt UI
>
> is this a bug ?
>
> --
> With regards,
> *Manu*ranga Perera.
>
> phone : 071 7 70 20 50
> mail : m...@wso2.com

Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *
*WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*
*Mobile: 0772269575*