Hi Manuranga,

In the sample attached the user task assignee attribute is missing, hence
when you login with a particular user, the created task will not show up in
"My task" or "Claimable task" view. These unassigned tasks can only be
found by searching in the "Search view".

To avoid such situations add one of the following attributes to user task
element.

   - activiti:assignee="admin"
   - activiti:candidateGroups="admin"

Example can be found at [1]