Hi Willian,

By looking at the error it seems this is generated from ldap.authenticate
rather than ldap.init.

Please make sure you have given dn and password parameters in
ldap.authenticate configuration as mentioned in [1]

Further you can investigate using the source code found in [2]

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Working+with+User+Authentication+in+LDAP
[2] https://github.com/wso2-extensions/esb-connector-ldap

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 4:23 AM, Willian Antunes <
willian.lima.antu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chanaka, thank you very much for your tip!
>
> I have an issue during the execution time and I believe that the connector
> maybe has a problem with its parameters for ldap.init
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Configuring+LDAP+Operations>.
> During the execution of this component an error is gotten by the fault flow:
>
> [2016-04-22 18:08:24,089] INFO - LogMediator To:
> /SampleContextLdapContext, MessageID:
> urn:uuid:bd9a9e05-84eb-48d9-8cef-6eff06b6f64d, Direction: request, DEUPAU =
> An error has been gotten, messageFaultError = Error occured in the
> mediation of the class mediator, messageFaultCode = 0,
> messageFaultException = , messageFaultDetail =
> org.apache.synapse.SynapseException: Error occured in the mediation of the
> class mediator at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.ext.ClassMediator.mediate(ClassMediator.java:82)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:81)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:48)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.template.TemplateMediator.mediate(TemplateMediator.java:97)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.template.InvokeMediator.mediate(InvokeMediator.java:129)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.template.InvokeMediator.mediate(InvokeMediator.java:78)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:81)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.AbstractListMediator.mediate(AbstractListMediator.java:48)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.mediators.base.SequenceMediator.mediate(SequenceMediator.java:149)
> at org.apache.synapse.rest.Resource.process(Resource.java:297) at
> org.apache.synapse.rest.API.process(API.java:378) at
> org.apache.synapse.rest.RESTRequestHandler.dispatchToAPI(RESTRequestHandler.java:97)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.rest.RESTRequestHandler.process(RESTRequestHandler.java:65)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.Axis2SynapseEnvironment.injectMessage(Axis2SynapseEnvironment.java:266)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseMessageReceiver.receive(SynapseMessageReceiver.java:83)
> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:180) at
> org.apache.synapse.transport.passthru.ServerWorker.processNonEntityEnclosingRESTHandler(ServerWorker.java:317)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.transport.passthru.ServerWorker.processEntityEnclosingRequest(ServerWorker.java:363)
> at
> org.apache.synapse.transport.passthru.ServerWorker.run(ServerWorker.java:142)
> at
> [...]

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.