If your build has passed, then it should not be an issue. When building the
the tests should have ran.
Is that so? please verify.
During that server should have started and stopped.

I think there is some issue in the way you have started the CEP.

You should be able to build the products as you will be working with
components having snapshots versions.

Regards
Suho

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <
dananjayamah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maheshakya,
> I am trying to build the CEP by sourceas [1].it was built without
> errors.But when i run the ./wso2server.sh  i got his error
>
> JAVA_HOME environment variable is set to /usr/local/java/jdk1.8.0_51
> CARBON_HOME environment variable is set to
> /home/mahesh/GSOC/WSO2/product-cep/modules/distribution
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option
> MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0
> Could not load Logmanager "org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager"
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>     at java.util.logging.LogManager$1.run(LogManager.java:195)
>     at java.util.logging.LogManager$1.run(LogManager.java:181)
>     at java.util.logging.LogManager.<clinit>(LogManager.java:181)
>     at java.util.logging.Logger.demandLogger(Logger.java:448)
>     at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(Logger.java:502)
>     at com.sun.jmx.remote.util.ClassLogger.<init>(ClassLogger.java:55)
>     at
> sun.management.jmxremote.ConnectorBootstrap.<clinit>(ConnectorBootstrap.java:814)
>     at sun.management.Agent.startLocalManagementAgent(Agent.java:138)
>     at sun.management.Agent.startAgent(Agent.java:260)
>     at sun.management.Agent.startAgent(Agent.java:447)
> Error: Could not find or load main class
> org.wso2.carbon.bootstrap.Bootstrap
>
> do i need some additional libraries there?Is it allright to go wit the [2]
> as we will be doing changes to source.
> BR,
> Mahesh.
>

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Maheshakya Wijewardena <
> mahesha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> You don't need to build the kernel. You can build either current master
>> of product-cep[1] or you can download the latest release from [2].
>>
>> Best regards.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/wso2/product-cep
>> [2] http://wso2.com/products/complex-event-processor/
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:09 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <
>> dananjayamah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi maheshakya,
>>> Do we need to build carbon kernal by source before we build  CEP by
>>> source (https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel )  .Or is it inside those
>>> sources.i am trying to build all three sources after forked them.thank you.
>>> regards,
>>> Mahesh

>> --
>> Pruthuvi Maheshakya Wijewardena
>> mahesha...@wso2.com
>> +94711228855

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor
*WSO2 Inc. *http://wso2.com
* <http://wso2.com/>*
lean . enterprise . middleware

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/