Hi Mahesh,

As Suho mentioned, if you have successfully built with tests, then there
shouldn't be an issue.

However, in the error you've stated, it seems there's problem with carbon
home:

> CARBON_HOME environment variable is set to
> /home/mahesh/GSOC/WSO2/product-cep/modules/distribution

Can you make sure that you extract
product-cep/modules/distribution/target/wso2cep-4.1.1-SNAPSHOT.zip and run
the server in wso2cep-4.1.1-SNAPSHOT/bin/ with ./wso2server.sh

Best regards.