I think the problem is that you are sending only 50 events, but thats will
not be the case in real world.

Here I think the last event is still in the window as its waiting for next
event to check for expiration, without another event arriving it does not
know the current running time of the system and hence it cannot expire.
If we need to expire all events then we have to use the normal time batch
window where events will be mapped to the server time and in that case
replay of events will not work.

Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*