Hi Mahesh,

is that "Put break points in train methods in Linear Regression class"
> means the spark/algorithms/ LinearRegrassion.java class in the
> org.wso2.carbon.ml.core? is that the correct file?

Yes, this is the correct place.

You can refer to spark programming guide[1][2] as well as our ML code base
when you try those algorithms out. Please try to do rough implementations
of the streaming versions of linear regression, logistic regression and
k-means clustering as we have discussed in the proposal in plain Java. It's
better if you can create a git repo and share your code once you have made
some progress.

Were you able debug and understand the flow of the ML siddhi extension? I
hope you haven't encountered more errors after switching the released
version of CEP.

Is this Friday okay for you? Afternoon at 2:00 pm?

Best regards.

Best regards.

[1] http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/programming-guide.html
[2] http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-guide.html