Hi Maheshakya,
thank you for the feedback. I have add data-sets into repo. data-sets/lr. I
am all right with next week.Now i am writing some examples to collect
samples and build mini batches and run the algorithms on those
mini-batches. thank you. will add those into repo soon.I am still working
on that siddhi extention.i will let you know the progress.
BR,
mahesh.