Hi Chamila,

We had to bring back "vm_type" because it is needed for bare Docker
scenario. Please refer to the other thread on wso2-dev list for a detailed
explanation.

I've also fixed Puppet Lint issues in all modules. There are 2 warnings
remaining though, as follows;

WARNING: class inherits across module namespaces
WARNING: line has more than 80 characters

We knew about class inheritance issue from the beginning and decided to go
with it anyway. Line max length of 80 is being enforced by Lint. But that
won't have a big impact I think.

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera