We've completed the following tasks up to now.

   - Smoke test each product on the Kubernetes platform with clustering
   - Fix minor issues found during testing the products
      - Consistent structure of the YAML file
      - Style corrections
      - Missing values that are crucial for product functionality from a
      Smoke test's point of view
   - Improve and verify the README content

Testing of Default platform is ongoing. Let's scope this so that default
profile of every product is working on the Vagrant setup OOB. For the
specific profiles, refactoring the YAML to be consistent with already
tested products will be adequate since the configuration details are bound
to change in a real world application.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com