In case of BPS, what we develop is similar to a web application which
should be independent of the BPS backend. Idea is that this component has
to be packaged into PC ( process center ) as well as BPS. Hence, native
OSGi call's is not sufficient for our requirement.

Regards
Nandika

Nandika Jayawardana
WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com