I don't think this a major issue to fix. Normally if you apply a patch, you
don't partially remove some jars from the patch directory as if you are
trying to update a patch. Either you remove that patch completely or apply
a new patch. IMO there is no concept of updating a patch rather you update
your system with a patch.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Niranjan Karunanandham <niran...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Nuwan,
>
> As per the logic in [1], when the jar is removed, the patches are not
> updated. But as mentioned by you, as a solution we can revert the jar by
> removing the patch directory and restarting the server.
>
> [1] -
> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/blob/v4.4.5/core/org.wso2.carbon.server/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/server/extensions/PatchInstaller.java
>
> Regards,
> Nira
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 7:22 PM, Nuwan Wimalasekara <nuw...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Seems this is a bug. reported a JIRA[1] to track the issue further.
>>
>> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-15939
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Nuwanw
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Nuwan Wimalasekara <nuw...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Manoj,
>>>
>>> Yes. Even if the jar is removed, plugin directory has the same md5 value
>>> of removed jar. means It is not reverted.
>>>
>>> To revert the jar, we have to remove the patch directory and restart the
>>> server.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Nuwanw

>>> --
>>> Nuwan Wimalasekara
>>> Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
>>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>>> lean. enterprise. middleware
>>>
>>> phone: +94 71 668 4620
>>>

>> --