Hi

I know this is not a major issue. In the initial mail, I have mentioned
that removing a jar file from a patch directory is not a good practise and
there is a workaround too. But mistakenly doing this will make confusion in
patch applying process. User thinks the jar is reverted. but actually it is
not. Created a JIRA to track there is such a behaviour and we can
prioritise whether we need to fix it or not.

Thanks,
Nuwanw

--
Nuwan Wimalasekara