Hi Osura,

This is great progress! This shows that a clustered deployment of WSO2
products on Azure is possible with this membership scheme.

About the error, what is says is that a particular resource that the first
node is expecting to find in the config registry is not found. This can be
due to a mis-configured registry mounts. Did you mount the config and
governance registries? If not please do so by referring [1].

Lets schedule a code review early next week for the membership scheme.

[1]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER44x/Setting+up+the+Database

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.