Hi Osura,

I went through the code at [1] briefly. Some general comments:

   - The code is not properly formatted
   - The code has a SNAPSHOT dependency for org.wso2.carbon.utils. If you
   do not have a specific reason to do so, its better to use a released
   version.
   - To parse the responses from the rest API, you are directly
   manipulating JSON objects. Have a look at the Kubernetes Membership Scheme.
   Its using Jackson to parse the API responses using bean classes. This would
   be much easier than directly interacting with JSON structures. Or else, you
   can use Netflix Feign as a REST API client [2], in which the amount of code
   you have to write is very less.
   - System.exit(1) is used in few places to handle error scenarios, which
   is wrong. Please use a proper Exception for the purpose

Noted that you have updated the README file, which is great. Lets have a
code review this week to go through the functional aspects at a more fine
grained level.

[1]. https://github.com/osuran/azure-membership-scheme.git

[2]. https://github.com/Netflix/feign

--