Hi Manu & All,

Small correction. This should be corrected as;

if (env.params
> ​ && (​
> env.params.offset && env.params.limit
> ​)​
> ) {

You can access the same with query params as below. Note that
env.request.queryParams
is an empty-map when there is no query params.

if (env.request.queryParams.offset && env.request.queryParams.limit) {

 env.queryParams && should be removed since we should always have an empty
> map. Otherwise it's easy for developers to get null pointer errors

+1, We should also add empty map for env.params as well.​

Thanks,
Rasika

--
With Regards,