Hi Pubudu,

When we tested API manager 1.10.0 - MySQL 5.7 compatibility  for a customer
issue we fixed the MySQL scripts but we didn't give '-Dsetup' functionality
support rather delivered the working scripts.

In the current API manager 2.0.0 release, also we have working scripts for
MySQL 5.7 yet '-Dsetup' support is not there.

As Nuwan said it would be good if we remove the -Dsetup functionality than
having it only for some of the versions of a database  so that we can gain
consistency.

Regards,
Sewmini

Sewmini Jayaweera