Hi Rasanjaya,

Yes, but those you mentioned may not be the only case where we need to
restart the server. If a lib file is copied or removed that will need a
restart as well. But for some files that may not be needed.

Previously how did you track whether new patches were applied or existing
patches were removed from Puppet side? Do we have to specify each patch
number in Puppet manifest or Hiera?

Thanks.