Hi all,

Beneath are some behaviors I was noticed during the LW Dev configuration.

1. Mysql connector needs to copy each and every product.  Anyhow, in cloud
puppet modules we used to place it in wso2base module.

2. A Pupppetmaster host entry gets deleted in /etc/hosts file once we run
the puppet in agent nodes. [Added this IP into hiera common.yaml, due to
resolve the master's IP]

3. Each and every time the config file change [Ex: axis2.xml] product gets
deleted and start with the fresh configuration.

4. In clustering, Is there any reason to use the  sub_domain
[Ex:sub_domain: worker]? In cloud we are not using this anymore.  This used
to identify the manager, worker separation in previous Stratos and now this
will treat through the URL and LB [AWS LB or Nginx]. So then we can specify
this configuration in default.yaml in the relevant product.  No need to
reiterate again and again.

Thanks