Hi Ishara,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Ishara Karunarathna <isha...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Lahiru.
>

> Its not the admin user.User trying to do this operation should have enough
> permission to do this.

This is something we need to  clarify. Not only XACML policy
create/update/view. Publisher user need to add/update/delete service
providers as well. This happens internally by calling to admin services
provided by IdP. Requirement is, we don't have admin credentials stored for
each tenant space. Is there a way we can create the SP and XACML policies
in each tenant space. We thought if we get a cookie using
*SAML2SSOAuthenticator
*we can pass that cookie to admin service and call relevant operations. But
seems that's not a solution for issue ?

Regards,
Dinusha.

> Use
>

> *entitlement/policy/view*
>
> Add this permission to the user who is trying to view those policies.
>

> BR,
>
> Ishara
>

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Lahiru Cooray <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> + [DEV]
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Lahiru Cooray <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> *Current behaviour:*
>>> Currently in AppM, when we are creating XACML policies/Service Providers
>>> via IS admin services, we are providing the super tenant admin credentials
>>> (where the credentials are stored in a config) to get authenticated.
>>> Further, XACML policies/Service providers are only created in super tenant
>>> and marked as a SAAS app to be used in tenants.
>>>
>>> *Problem:*
>>> As we are moving for AppM - Cloud integration, we are trying to deploy
>>> these in relevant tenant spaces. So as a solution we have tried to use
>>> *SAML2SSOAuthenticator*[1]  (retrieving a cookie passing the SAML
>>> response and use the same in subsequent service calls) but figured that
>>> this is not applicable for non admin users.
>>> (*eg:* In AppM user story, non admin users should be allowed to create
>>> apps with XAML policies)
>>>
>>> Any suggestions for this would be highly appreciated!
>>>

>>> [1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/blob/8cd996c1dc6
>>> d9e7c0df491322af6e9ddf1cf3709/components/carbon-authenticato
>>> rs/saml2-sso-authenticator/org.wso2.carbon.identity.authenti
>>> cator.saml2.sso/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/

--
Dinusha Dilrukshi
Associate Technical Lead