Hi Dinusha,

In this case I think publisher user should be able to create those SP,
XACML policies etc.
Since publisher use is within the publisher role you can assign necessary
permission to that role.
Once user login (SSO) to publisher with his credential  he can get a cookie
for that
and he can use that  cookie to authenticate to the admin services.

@Rushmin,
We don't have a authenticator for OAuth token. Better to get a ID token
using OIDC or after validating OAuth token
and create a carbon authenticator like saml carbon authenticator.

Thanks,
Ishara