On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Prabushi Samarakoon <prabus...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> 1. Is there an  API method to get all the resources permitted to a
> particular user or a role?
>
> 2. With this permission model, are we going to introduce the email based
> authentication for the products, or remain with the username model?

New model should not treat email type usernames specifically.. ie. it
should work for both types of usernames without turning on of specific
configuration\flag.

Can you please explain why this is a concern for you?

Thanks,

> 3. In our current management console, we have one view to create the user,
> and another view to create the user profile according to the given
> http://wso2.org/claims. Is there a particular reason to have the user
> profile in a separate view? Do we need to have two views for user creation
> and profile in C5 model also?
>
> Any clarification on above matters is appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prabushi
>
> --
> *Prabushi Samarakoon*
> Software Engineer
> Mobile: +94715434580
> Email: prabus...@wso2.com

*Darshana Gunawardana*Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware