Hi Prabushi,

Actually there will be no permissions that directly assigned to the user.
All permissions are assigned through roles. By calling the above method in
user will indirectly get all permissions through roles which are assigned
to that particular user. If you need to get permissions for specific role,
then you can use the same method in role.

Thanks!

*Jayanga Kaushalya*
Software Engineer
Mobile: +94777860160