Hi all,

To update on the current status
1) The endpoint is fully compliant with the XACML REST profile as stated
here [1]
2) It is also in accordance with the JSON XACML request/response profile as
stated in [2], except few things that require changes to balana
3) Developer documentation was generated after fully commenting the
important codes and available for now at [3]

Hoping to work on user documentation and integration tests and submit a new
PR within next week
Any ideas for improvements / ideas / changes to be done prior to the PR?

Thank You
Manujith