HI Hasitha,

The time interval it takes to catch the expired messages and time interval
to delete the expired messages cant be different. Most probable latter time
interval can be longer than the first one. WDYT?

There is no harm doing a performance test and decide. But I think since
this is used for internal work and this  value will be very rarely changed
from environment to environment,  we don't need to make this configurable.