I think we should have a value that can handle the worst case. We need to
find the maximum consumer rate (using a performance test). If we say the
consumer rate is roughly 3000, when we have 10 seconds interval, in worst
cast one DB call will delete 30000 messages. Is this ok?

--
Asanka Abeyweera
Senior Software Engineer

Phone: +94 712228648