Akila I got the following error while I was trying with ESB.

==> esb.dev.wso2.org: Rsyncing folder:
/home/rushmin/wso2/dev/env/puppet/hieradata/ => /puppet/hieradata
There was an error when attempting to rsync a synced folder.
Please inspect the error message below for more info.

Host path: /home/rushmin/wso2/dev/env/puppet/hieradata/
Guest path: /puppet/hieradata
Command: rsync --verbose --archive --delete -z --copy-links --no-owner
--no-group --rsync-path sudo rsync -e ssh -p 2222 -o
StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o IdentitiesOnly=true -o
UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -i
'/home/rushmin/wso2/dev/rnd/src/git/puppet-commons/vagrant/.vagrant/machines/
esb.dev.wso2.org/virtualbox/private_key' --exclude .vagrant/
/home/rushmin/wso2/dev/env/puppet/hieradata/ vagrant@127.0.0.1:
/puppet/hieradata
Error: Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:2222' (ECDSA) to the list of
known hosts.
symlink has no referent:
"/home/rushmin/wso2/dev/env/puppet/hieradata/dev/wso2/wso2apim"
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)
(code 23) at main.c(1183) [sender=3.1.0]

What am I doing wrong here ?

Best Regards
Rushmin