Hi,

I've improved the Puppet-Home setup script by introducing two map;
product_code_to_name_map and product_name_to_module_repo_map. With this
approach we can handle cases where product name and product code is
different. For eg: API Manager code is "apim" while product name is
"wso2am".

Also I've added platform support for Hiera data as well. You can use
"setup.sh -p <product code> -l <platform name>" to setup Puppet Home with
Hiera data for a specific platform. If none given it will default to
'default' platform.

The relevant platform repo for the given product should contain a hieradata
directory which will be symlink'd to PUPPET_HOME/hieradata. For eg: wso2esb
kubernetes platform - https://github.com/wso2/kubernetes-esb should contain
a "hieradata" directory at the repo root level; https://github.com/
wso2/kubernetes-esb/tree/master/hieradata

Thanks.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <anurudd...@wso2.com

Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/