Hi Wenxing,

You have to use TenantMgtAdminService for creating tenants. Java API can be
used for consuming/creating requests and response on top of that SOAP
service.

You can check a sample service we have used here [1]

[1] : https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM200/WSO2+Admin+Services

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:

> Please kindly advice as I need to settle down the solution.
>
> Thank you very much
> Regards, Wenxing

> *From:* "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
> *Date:* 2016年9月22日(星期四) 下午2:59
> *To:* "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
> *Subject:* [Dev] What's the best way to create a tenant?
>
> Dear all,
>
> In order to create a tenant from the user input, what's the best way to
> make it? Per my little knowledge, there are at least 2 ways:
>
>    1. Carbon had already provided the Java APIs
>    2. making use of the TenantMgtAdminService
>
> If I wanna use the way 1, any potential risk that need to take care?
>
> Thanks, Wenxing

Thanks
Abimaran Kugathasan
Senior Software Engineer - API Technologies

Email : abima...@wso2.com
Mobile : +94 773922820

<http://stackoverflow.com/users/515034>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/abimaran>  <http://www.lkabimaran.blogspot.com/>