I didn't find the 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService' after I dumped all the Admin
service from the console. I am using the AS 5.3.0.

Regards, Wenxing

From:  "Abimaran Kugathasan";<abima...@wso2.com>;
Send time: Thursday, Sep 22, 2016 8:40 PM
To: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Cc: "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] What's the best way to create a tenant?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:10 PM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:

Thanks to Abimaran.

Another question is which Admin Service is responsible of inviting a user into
a tenant? I find the UserAdmin service, but didn't find any item related with
invitation.

You have to invoke the 'RemoteUserStoreManagerService' with the tenant to which
you want to add the users. There is an opration called 'addUser'

Regards, Wenxing

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Abimaran Kugathasan";<abima...@wso2.com>;
??????: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
????: "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
????: Re: [Dev] What's the best way to create a tenant?

Hi Wenxing,

You have to use TenantMgtAdminService for creating tenants. Java API can be
used for consuming/creating requests and response on top of that SOAP service.

You can check a sample service we have used here [1]

[1] : https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM200/WSO2+Admin+Services