Hi All,

We need to come up with the $subject for the new UUF based dashboard
feature.

All default gadgets will be packaged inside the portal component as
fragments. This is enough for the current ESB/API analytics dashboards.

Future we have to provision end-user's to upload their custom gadgets and
create gadgets through the gadget generation wizard. Ideally these custom
gadgets should not go inside the portal component, rather placed as
different UUF components.

We need to hot deploy these custom gadgets. Since we don't have similar
support shall we add this to UUF roadmap?

UdaraR