> Ideally these custom gadgets should not go inside the portal component

+1

> rather placed as different UUF components.

I think the correct place is the deployment dir. and we should treat it as
an external artifact, just like a MSS service.

UUF based Gadget hot deployment

UUF is anyway hot deployed in dev mode, so I think it's not hard to do
this. But what is hot-deployment story for other artifacts eg: MSS ?

--
With regards,
*Manu*ranga Perera.

phone : 071 7 70 20 50