Thanks guys for the answer, I restarted from a fresh installation of WSO2
and kept my secondary user store, will let you know if it changes anything.

I have another question please, I noticed that tenant admin is always
persisted under primary userstore, is there a specific syntax i need to
mention when creating him (username, email, etc.) in order to find him
under secondary user store?

Regards,
Hanen