Hi Amit,

Do you get the file content as part of request or do you need to generate
it dynamically?

Can you explain further your use case please?

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Technical Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care