Hi all, I'm using the latest ESB version (5.0.0) and I have a strange
"class not found" error as soon as I deploy a CAR with a really simple
Validation Mediator (basically it's a cut and paste from the official doc).
If I remove the validate tag, the deploy complete successfully and it works.

The error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/fasterxml/jackson/core/filter/TokenFilter
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.filter.TokenFilter cannot be found by
jackson-databind_2.6.1.wso2v1

The code:

<validate>
    <schema key="RicpagInputXSD"/>
    <on-fail>
      <makefault version="soap11">
        <code value="soap11Env:VersionMismatch" xmlns:soap11Env="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"/>
        <reason value="Invalid Request!"/>
      </makefault>
      <property name="RESPONSE" scope="default" type="STRING" value="true"/>
      <header expression="get-property('ReplyTo')" name="To"
scope="default"/>
    </on-fail>
  </validate>

What I miss?