Hi Federico,

I tried the same scenario, but it works fine for me, I even checked the
osgi bundles, they are exporting and importing correct packages as
expected(jackson-core_2.6.1.wso2v1.jar
exports com.fasterxml.jackson.core.filter;version="2.6.1.wso2v1";
and jackson-databind_2.6.1.wso2v3.jar
imports
com.fasterxml.jackson.core.filter;version="[2.6.1,2.6.2)";resolution:=optional)

So I didn't faced any issues with validate mediator. So will you be able to
share more details about the Car file you are using and the schema
"RicpagInputXSD"
as well?

Thanks,

On 11 January 2017 at 10:11, Federico Valeri <fedeval...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I'm using the latest ESB version (5.0.0) and I have a strange
> "class not found" error as soon as I deploy a CAR with a really simple
> Validation Mediator (basically it's a cut and paste from the official doc).
> If I remove the validate tag, the deploy complete successfully and it works.
>
> The error:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fasterxml/jackson/core/
> filter/TokenFilter
>     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> com.fasterxml.jackson.core.filter.TokenFilter cannot be found by
> jackson-databind_2.6.1.wso2v1
>
> The code:
>
> <validate>
>     <schema key="RicpagInputXSD"/>
>     <on-fail>
>       <makefault version="soap11">
>         <code value="soap11Env:VersionMismatch" xmlns:soap11Env="http://
> schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"/>
>         <reason value="Invalid Request!"/>
>       </makefault>
>       <property name="RESPONSE" scope="default" type="STRING"
> value="true"/>
>       <header expression="get-property('ReplyTo')" name="To"
> scope="default"/>
>     </on-fail>
>   </validate>
>
> What I miss?