Hi all,

I'm Kasun Weerakoon, final year undergraduate of University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka. I'm interested about above mentioned project idea as I'm
passionate about machine learning and deep learning techniques. I have used
ML in my final year project and have followed the Coursera machine learning
course by Stanford University as well as a ML course module in the
university. I've recently participated to the Deep Learning meetup held in
your organization. I use Java as my major programming language and
currently  I'm following tutorials on Siddhi. I believe I'm a good
candidate for this project and hope your guidance for this project.

Regards,
Kasun Weerakoon.