It seems that IBM JDK doesn't contain the particular class whereas Oracle
and OpenJDK contain the class. According to[1] we are recommending Oracle
and Open JDK only. Therefore we may have to decide whether we should
support IBM JDK as well.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/Carbon500/Installation+Prerequisites

Thanks
Thusitha