Hi,

I am Chanaka Balasooriya, final year undergraduate at Computer Science and
Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa. I am highly interested in
distributed computing and Java related things and it led me to select and
find more about this project. I was an intern at WSO2 and I have a keen
knowledge about WSO2ESB, inbound endpoints and transports since my
internship project was related to them.

Regarding this project, I have already started to follow the WSO2 doc about
current implementation of  WSO2 ESB for IBM WebSphere MQ through JMS
transport. I would be grateful if you can give me some suggestions and
materials to understand the project more.

Chanaka Balasooriya
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa
+9471 294 7898