Hi Malaka,

Thank you for your response.

As you mentioned, to understand the advantage of using native IBM MQ jars I
will need to compare the current ESB IBM MQ support with native IBM MQ.
So please share if you have any recommended reading materials to know more
about IBM MQ other than [1] and it will be really helpful to get a better
approach to this project.

(I do confirm that I am a full time student and eligible to participate
GSoC. )

[1]
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_8.0.0/com.ibm.mq.helphome.v80.doc/WelcomePagev8r0.html

Thanks,