On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Nadun De Silva <nadun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am an undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa in my final year. I
> also worked as an intern at WSO2 last year.
>
> I am interested in *"Siddhi Extension Doc Auto Generation"* GSoC project.
> I have worked with WSO2 CEP and Siddhi during my internship and I am also
> familiar with the Siddhi annotations.
>
> I went through the references provided and I would be very grateful if I
> can get more guidance on how I can learn more details about the project.
> Some of the questions I have are as follows.
>
>    1. Does the final HTML pages need to be deployed into the current
>    Siddhi documentation and if so is that part of the project scope?
>
> It will not be in the current Siddhi format, we are thinking of a plain
HTML and MD files which can be part of Siddhi Docs in Github.

>    1. Does the combined documentation (Deliverable 3) need to be in the
>    same structure the current documentation is in? (If not the combination can
>    maybe be achieved by having separate pages for extension namespaces with
>    proper navigation between them)
>
> Can have multiple pages (one per namespace) and having index and
navigation across is good. Please present your suggestion we can discuss
and come to a conclusion on this.

>    1. If I understood correctly the project does not cover the inbuilt
>    processors. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> We have now done some improvements, and now the internal functions too
support annotations, so they can also be generated with the approach.

Regards
Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Associate Director / Architect & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*