Hi,

As I mentioned before I have already implemented the core documentation
generation aspects like reading annotated metadata and generating simple
HTML and markdown files. But there are few things I need to clarify before
I proceed further,

   - Templating Engine -

   - Apache FreeMarker [1] -

Pros -

   - Since this is a Java library, we can run it as part of the
               documentation generation process. Therefore we can
generate any type of
               file.

Cons -

   - This library is still in the Apache incubator.

   - Handlebars JS [2] (Was recommended to me) -

Pros -

   - This is a more mature library.
               - The documentation combination will be much easier since we
               can simply merge the JSON files. (I am storing the
metadata after the
               documentation generation process in JSON files for this
approach.)

Cons -

   - Since this is a JavaScript library, we can use this for HTML.
               (However, we won't be able to generate markdown with
this which was
               mentioned as one of the requirements.)

I have implemented both methods for now. Should I keep on supporting both
methods?

   - Documentation Combining -

Since all the extensions are in different repositories I don't think we can
do this with the Maven plugin. In the proposal, I suggested to use a
separate server which could listen for GitHub push events and carry out the
combination process. Should we stick with this or explore another method
for the combination?

   - Extension Store -

Are there any special requirements of the extensions store that should be
considered while implementing the documentation generation or the
combination? If so how can I get to know those requirements?

Maybe we can clarify these matters during the community bonding period.
(Especially documentation combination and the requirements of the extension
store)

[1] http://freemarker.org/
[2] http://handlebarsjs.com/

Regards,