Hi Abilashini,

We are glad to see your interest in doing GSoC with WSO2.

The requirement of the project is to fully implement the Dynamic Client
Registration Management Protocol [1]. The current implementation of Dynamic
Client Registration is in repo [2] and particularly component in [3].
Documentation for OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration is in [4].

If you need to get familiarize with the code, you can fix jira already
reported regarding dcr implementation which are in [5] (or you can fix any
jira in Identity Server project as a start).

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7592
[2] https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-oauth
[3]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-oauth/tree/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.dcr