Hi All
I am working on following.
In Authorization code flow after the authentication flow is done I want to
redirect user to a selection page where he will select some attribute. So I
implemented this as a post authenticator and I created a page for this as
well. But when redirection happens from post authenticator, it goes to
authorization endpoint again and from there it tries to pickup
authentication result from cache and context. But at this point no
authentication result is there so it fails.
Anybody have an idea what goes wrong here?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/