Hi,

I am an undergraduate from Department of Computer Science and Engineering
at University of Moratuwa. I recently completed my internship period at
WSO2. While I was working at WSO2, I was exposed to machine learning and
real-time event processing using Siddhi. I am interested about Proposal-24
(Real-Time Machine Learning Toolkit for Siddhi) since it is more aligned
with my skills and the new passion that I have developed at WSO2. However,
I have few questions regarding the proposal. 1)How many ML algorithms are
expected to be implemented during this project? 2)Are we going to implement
the streaming ML algorithms from the scratch?
--
Best regards,
*Nadheesh Jihan*