I went through the book (*Chapter 12 :** Mining of Massive Datasets*) that was
recommended by Upul to other candidates. Are we going to implement the
algorithms mentioned in that chapter? What will be the required level of
scalability and performance of those algorithms.

I'm going to start on a prototype with *Perceptrons*. I think it is a good
starting point, and I assumed it is one of the algorithm that is required
to be implemented during this project since it is mentioned in the
proposal.

I appreciate that if you provide me with the list of algorithms that we are
going to implement during this project. That will be helpful for me to
focus my research only to the relevant algorithms.

Thank you.