Hi,

I'm Viraj Salaka, a 3rd year undergraduate from Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I would like to do a
project for WSO2 for GSoC 2017.

Considering my interests and capabilities, I have chosen Proposal-24
(Real-Time Machine Learning Toolkit for Siddhi). I am currently following
the machine learning course in  which is conducted by Andrew Ng,  Stanford
University (www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning).

By the way, I have few questions to ask.
1.)Are we supposed to provide a complete functionality with machine
learning algorithms or provide a library containing machine learning
algorithms?
2.) If we are supposed to build a complete functionality,are there any
 pre-identified use-cases or requirements regarding the toolkit?

Thank you
--
Viraj Salaka Gamage
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering,University