Hi all,

We could implement to support accessing secured wsdl in both ways. Now the
credentials can be defined with url itself or as a proxy service parameter.
if the credentials are available, Every http request sends with the basic
auth header to get the resource.

1) <publishWSDL uri="http://user:password@localhost:8282/securewsdl?wsdl"/>

2) <publishWSDL uri="http://localhost:8282/securewsdl?wsdl"/>
    <parameter
name="wsdl.security.basicauth.header">YWRtaW46YWRtaW4=</parameter>

Thanks,
Nuwanw